- (2021 – 2022) MBA., Quantic School of Business and Technology, Washington DC., USA.
- (2016 – 2020) Ph.D., High-Performance Heterogeneous Computing, Major: Computer Science, University College Dublin, Ireland. Supervisor: Alexey Lastovetsky
- (2012 – 2016) BS, Electrical Engineering, HITEC University, Taxila Cantt, Pakistan. Distinction: 3rd in Electronics & Telecommunication Department. GPA: 3.63/4.00.
Awards & Grants
- (2018) Selected for International HPC summer school (Ostrava, Czech Republic), hosted by the IT4Innovations National Supercomputing Center and funding issued by Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE) and research grant from Science Foundation Ireland (SFI).
- (2018) Selected for third NESUS winter school & PhD symposium (Zagreb, Croatia), hosted by Croatian institute of brain research and funded by COST action of European Union cooperation in science and technology.
- (2018) Awarded with: Outstanding Contribution in Reviewing, by Elsevier publishing group, Netherlands
- (2017) Selected for second NESUS winter school & PhD symposium (Calabria, Italy), hosted by university of Calabria and funded by COST action of European Union cooperation in science and technology.
- (2017) Merit Scholarship for BS electrical engineering program by Pakistan Ordinance Factories (P.O.F), Wah Cantt.
- (2016) Scholarship for Ph.D. program. fully funded (partially by Science foundation Ireland & partially by UCD).
- (2016) Research stipend during full PhD program by science foundation Ireland
- (2016) Best Final Year Project (FYP) of electrical engineering department (All disciplines), Gold Medal awarded by HITEC University, Pakistan
- (2015) Academic scholarship of distinction by HITEC University, Pakistan
- (2015) 8th best Innovation Award in 4th Invention to innovation summit, Lahore, Pakistan
- (2015) IBM explorer batch, issued by IBM
- (2014) Monthly educational stipend for 2.5 years by ministry of IT, Pakistan
- (2014) Full fee scholarship during undergraduate program for 1 year by ministry of IT, Pakistan
- (2014) Best semester project, first position awarded by EE Dept., HIT